Clients who enlist the services of our farm management division will fully understand the full meaning behind our motto, “your partners in building a better future.” We place a great deal of emphasis on the properties we oversee to ensure the client’s complete satisfaction. Our trained, diversified staff of professionals are equipped to handle any concern. Our clients can expect the following services and assistance:
- Regular farm inspections.
- Detailed reports
- Source of qualified tenants
- Negotiations of rental agreements and preparation of written leases
- Accounting and financial assistance
- Collection of income and payment of expenses
- Implementation and monitoring of state and federal programs
- Marketing of grain and livestock
- Selection of crop inputs
- Protecting the client’s assets
Our fees are based on the owner’s objectives and needs. We offer a multitude of choices ranging from a percentage of the gross income to a flat fee plus percentage or even an hourly rate.
Contact Preferred Properties of Iowa today to learn about how our services can help you maximize your income potential with your land holdings and improve your overall land ownership experience.